Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh my! I'm tired :)


Just got home from Christmas with my husband's family. Great people and a lot of fun. Ham and Turducken, not the best for my stomach but I was conservative so I'm doing well.

Hubby and his brother love to get into long philosophical conversation about politics, history and religion. This of course starts when hubby says "Im tired, let's go home". Well, half an hour later...discussion about the ramifications of the new Pope on the modern catholic church (BIL is catholic, hubby isn't). As we are leaving (45 min later) they start talking about how in some congregations of the catholic church, they do not allow a celebate marriage. You have to be able to consumate the marriage or they refuse to marry you. He talked of a couple who had their marriage request denied because he was a paraplegic and was unable to "seal the deal". You know me, I look at him and say "Well, there are other types of sex, doesn't that count?" No he said, only tab A into slot B counted.

Wellll...
can you guess what it made me think of? Yep, "Licking carpet"
The photo is from South Park episode 111-Tom's Rhinoplasty
It has the fantastic line "My mom said if you want to become a lesbian you have to lick carpet"

It made me laugh and then remember one of the filthiest, funniest songs on the subject of-Cunnilingus. Come on, if we are continuing to be open minded about our bodies, let us use the proper word. Not sure what the word is? Well, it is when a person uses their tounge to sexually stimulate the genitalia of a woman. Again, if I am not up front and honest about this, it makes me no better than people who refuse to talk about masterbating.

Well, the song is by a group called The Yeastie Girls. It is called "You Suck". It came out in the early 90's-AIDS was scary, killing and spreading. This song kind of came as a response to the fear of other "types of sexual fulfillment".
(If you are still here stop laughing for a second and take a breath-that's better)
Here is a link for the song on youtube.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=idH5i-uzMRs
and...

here are the lyrics...

www.artists.letssingit.com/yeastie-girls-lyrics-you-suck-9ngrk23

Yeah, I know I had the actual lyrics posted here, but my mom wanted to check out my blog, and I didnt want to scare her toooo much *evil grin*
Peace!

No comments:

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt