Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Oh Nathan! Captain Tightpants himself LOL!

Hi to all my (2) readers!
Sitting and relaxing after lunch. Notice how I write a lot after and during lunch? Inspiration or spare time?? Maybe some of both.

So, I found another favorite food that I have become sensitive to. It breaks my heart, but I regretfully have to add Spagettios to the ever increasing list of foods to avoid. I dont have a gall bladder. The gall bladder helps you digest fats. Well, I lost mine at 21. Now, its a FEW ;) years later. I never used to have sensitivities, even though they warned me that I would. That all changed about 3 years ago. First food on the list, POPCORN! I had terrible nausea and stomach pain after eating popcorn. Took me a bit to figure out that the popcorn was the culprit.

Now, I have to avoid fried foods. REALLY avoid them! I stopped at a Wendys for a soda last month and the smell coming out the window about made me sick right there. Drove PAST an Arbys the other day, I had to plug my nose. Maybe the catalyst was being really sick a few years ago. Three weeks in a hospital can change a person I guess. Since then, my lungs are much more delicate. I am super sensitive to smells. Not any of that have to live in a glass room stuff, but strong perfumes, B.O., cigarette smell or smoke and of course, cooking oil - not only makes me ill but can give me trouble breathing. *Sigh* I guess the lesson is to be careful about what you eat BEFORE your body MAKES you!
What do you think? What makes you ill that you used to love?

No comments:

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt