Monday, December 22, 2008

Double clicking the mouse??


So-If you can't be a grown up about, certain subjects-best to go to another blog now...

Topic of tonights thoughts
Songs about "lovin' yourself"!

My hubby totally suprised me with a new stereo for Christmas! Now, I can listen to cd's, mp3, high def radio, digital radio in my car! Im so stoked-I dont have to listen to local stations anymore :)

So tonight, hubby and I went cruzing, after all, we HAD to drive a while to appreciate the new stereo, right? Well, we are listening to a mix cd when "She Bop" starts. We started discussing songs about, well, you know.
Slaping the salami
Spanking the monkey
Rosie and her five sisters
and on and on
oh, and my favorite phrase for it-"double clicking your mouse" from American Pie-btw, I recommend a couple shots of tequila right before you watch that movie. It's funny sober yes, but a bit buzzed-fall on the floor and roll funny!

but I digress, we were talking about masterbation songs right (oops I said the naughty word!)

Others we thought of:
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
I Touch Myself - Divinyls
Longview - Green Day
My Ding a Ling - Chuck Berry
Darling Nikki - Prince
Orgasim Addict - the Buzzcocks
Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
The Stroke - Billy Squire
Relax - Frankie goes to Hollywood
Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
Icicle - Tori Amos
Elvis Costello - Pump it Up

Oh, I know there are more, but I figure that's a healthy list for you to search youtube with.

We get soo hung up about sex in the US. "Oh GOD, my little boy doesn't do THAT!" Well, let's be honest. Boys discover their "third arm" at what, like a month old? After that, it's all "downhill" or down torso... "GIRLS don't do THAT!" Oh hell yes, girls DO do that. Masterbation is a natural part of discovering your body. While you MIIGHT believe a girl that says she hasn't EVER, maybe, but most men? No, probably not. But that's ok! It just means that men are very in touch (no, I really didn't mean that as a pun, but it would be a good one) with their sexuality and what their responses to sexual stimulation are. Women can be more shy about it. Another line from American Pie that rings true "Have you ever, you know...had an orgasm?" " I'm not sure" "that's a no". If you don't know if you have had one, you haven't.

Honestly, I wish we were more open about this part of human sexuality. Not going as far as instruction in school of course, but just not demonizing it. Teaching that it is normal and everyone does it I think would go much further than "if you touch yourself, you will go blind, get acne and grow hair from your palms".

Oh well, at least I'm open minded about it. Yeah, I know, total shock right? If I want people to be open minded about it, I gotta start somewhere. Why not here? After all, I have a worldwide influence over my 4 readers ;)
Peace and love!

2 comments:

TheKatsWhiskers said...

Oh god, anyone who says they dont wank is a liar :P

Recycled Booty Bags said...

Kat, I love you!

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt