Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I find out the neatest stuff on Wikipedia!


Hi again :)
So, as you noticed, I took a couple days off my blog. Eh, just needed the break plus...YOU try coming up with something interesting, insightful or plain dirty to blog about every day!

I read an article a few weeks back on yahoo about eye color and what the most common color is. I guessed brown and I was right. Blue followed that along with hazel. What suprised me was the rare color.

Can you guess? GREEN! Green is the rarest color with according to one article (had to start looking after the first article) with only 4% of the world's population. I and my mother have green eyes. I just thought it was cool that there was something rare about me :) The article also said that green eyes are the result of "low to moderate amounts of melanin". This can make them very sensitive to light. Im no exception to that. I try not to go out doors during the high part of the day, its just too damn bright! Makes sense for me to live in AZ eh? Oh well.

So, the picture is my eyes! Digital cameras can be cruel in that they see EVERY detail! The lighting was so nice though, I was inspired to try to take this pict.
Feel free to comment (be nice)
Have a wiki link! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

1 comment:

TheKatsWhiskers said...

I think you have stunning eyes, always have. Mine are the exact khaki colour of my mums. Will take a pic too and join in ;)

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt