Monday, June 9, 2008

Pretty good day!

Well, I had a good day today. I love being able to say that. I sold 2 sets of cpap cushions on etsy and my difficult work situation has finally been resolved. My office is at last at peace. Finally I can get some work done! Summer is slow for every business and printing is no exception. But today, I was busy from the moment I got there until I left. There have been several times over the last month that I've pretty much had my work done by oh 9:30 in the morning, and Im there till 5. Needless to say its been stressful. I HATE being bored. Oh gawd, I even tried to get them to let me go buy bathroom cleaner. I was so bored I WANTED TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM! That my friends - is criminal bored. Im geared to go go go go, and ok, you're done with the day's work by 10 isnt fun. 14 years of retail management will do that to you.

I think things will run so much smoother now. Businesses go on and on about being a "team player." I hate sports analagies but that one holds true. If you have a team who get along well, like each other and have a common goal they all work toward, you have an effective team. When you have a team where one of the players thinks his poo dont stink and that he knows everything there is to know about the game, your team grinds to a stop. Well, my team got a shot of wd40! I think things will settle into a smooth working cycle now and I am very very thankful. I was to the point that if the situation wasnt resolved that I was done. It was the first day in a while that the bathroom wasn't my refuge from stress.

Yes, today I had a GOOD day!

No comments:

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt