Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Cat likes Crackers

I was munching on some vegi crackers tonight. My cat Molly hopped up onto my desk like normal-right between me and the keyboard. Ever tried a cat wristwrest? More like a fuzzy vibrating, shedding keyboard cozy. So Im trying to type over her and she sniffs my crackers.

Some history on Molly. She is 5. We adopted her from an organization called FAIR, a no kill shelter. She had been a young mom (at 7 months) and had been seized from a hoarder. She had regained her health, all her kittens had found homes. No one wanted her. She is mild mannered, just a really easy going cat. Unless there is food...

Well, back to the crackers. Molly is very demanding and loud about food. She is pushy about food. She has no problem trying to climb onto my lap to eat my burrito. She can hear me open a pack of turkey across the house. Needless to say that after having to fight for food with the hoarder, she is very food oriented. I left the room with her on the desk and a couple of crackers on a plate. I came back a minute later and she ate my VEGETABLE CRACKERS!

So Im adding that to her list. She likes tuna, turkey, chicken with salsa, hamburger, yogurt (especially raspberry and boston creme pie), Pringles and now vegi crackers. Cats are wierd.

1 comment:

TheKatsWhiskers said...

Sweetie, all your cats ARE crackers :)

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt