Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun Red Hawaiian Shirt Bag to Etsy and Men who should be Popsicles!

I just finished a terrific red and Hawaiian print bag. The handle is so cool! It was (in a former life) part of a McDonalds employee uniform!

Its funny how things work out sometimes...I found the jean shorts, the Hawaiian shirt and the belt all on the same trip to the thrift store! One in summer, one in mens and one in accessories. If you drew a triangle in the store these items were at the points-very far away from each other! It was karma!
Here is the link
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_2&listing_id=12685979
I dont think this one will last long so go take a look!

Ok, so for the fun part-not that my bags arent fun LOL!

Men who should be made into popsicles

1. John Cusack- Super high lickability factor. He keeps getting sexier with age. I love his intelligent and creative acting choices. Being John Malkavich-Gross Point Blank "What do you do for a living? Hired Killer. Does that come with benefits?" Say Anything "I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen"- hell, I even enjoyed him in Must Like Dogs! Needless to say, I love me some John Cusack!

2. Bruce Willis - been watching him since Moonlighting! Virile and very sexy. Not one of those anemic weak lookin guys. I bet he and Energizer have things in common...

3. Guy Fieri - Food Network hunk a bleach blond spiky haired DAMN! He is definately on the train to Popsicle town!

4. Kevin James - Puppy Dog adorable! He makes the list!

I will have to put more thought to this one...Who would make your LIST???
Talk at ya Later!
Oh, and John, Bruce, Guy and Kevin-feel free to come on over and see me sometime!

2 comments:

TheKatsWhiskers said...

hehe, i looooove the bag, its really cute :)

Barlow Girl said...

Definitely Colin Firth!

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt