Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Apron to Etsy!

I just finished the most insane apron. Its purple with lime green in ruffles around the edge. Its made from a jeans top that was too small to make a bag from, the scrap trim from some shorts and leftover ribbon. Its the Joker's and Betty Crocker's love child! Kitch meets emo punk! Gotta love it!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12586849

I had this idea driving home from work. Just kinda struck me. I got home and looked up jean apron on etsy. Of course I wasnt the first with this brainstorm. All the ones I saw were the front or back of jeans with lace sewn around the edge, the pockets- just everywhere was LACE-YUK! The lime is hand ruffled and I certify there is NO LACE on this apron! Jeans and lace-excuse me, 1976 is calling and they want their jean apron back!

Happy Fathers Day Everyone!

No comments:

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt