Saturday, September 13, 2008

Super new bag to etsy!


So I finally got my latest bag listed today! Here is a link

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15204324

That skirt I made the bottom out of was a size 1. A size 1, I almost had to chop it up on general principle HAHA!

I am definately heading into busy season. I have a special order in for 7 bags right now, 2 special order model horse saddle pads and a special order of cpap cushions. Phew, makes me tired just thinking about it. Oh, and a model horse show which I am nooo where near ready for. I havent painted in months! The bags have been taking off to the point that I am a busy bee. Oh well, I like being busy, plus, I will have christmas money and enough after to finally get my tattoo-YEAH!

Wow, you're thinking, this far and no political rant... well, Im not gonna so there :P Maybe tomorrow???
Peace!

No comments:

Molly mooching yogurt

Molly mooching yogurt